The District Leadership Committee Chair, Michael Rodrigues DTM has completed and finalized the Nominations of District Officers for elections (2017 – 2018). His report is stated below. The election will be held at the District Council Meeting on 27th May 2017, Saturday at 10.15am at the Multi-Purpose Room #02-01, Senja-Cashew Community Club, 101 Bukit Panjang Road, Singapore 679910
Members who meets the eligibility requirement for a role may run from the floor as “floor candidates”.
All candidates, including floor candidates, shall read and follow the procedure as per Protocol 9.0 District Campaigns and Elections, in the Articles of Incorporation of Toastmasters International. Continue reading “District Leadership Committee Report”
With reference to District Leadership Handbook, page 38.
1. District 80 follows TI recommendation that District Directors appoint Area Directors.
2. ADs are eligible for re-election or re-appointment for one succeeding term only
3. Ideally, ADs have served as members of a district council (Club President, VPE or District Officer)
4. All district officers must be active individual members of member clubs and must be in good standing with Toastmasters International under Article III, Section 8 of the Bylaws of Toastmasters International.
6. District Director, Patricia Lum, DTM is maintaining a register of all members interested to serve as AD for the ensuing term. As such please forward the paper work to her directly.
1) Complete the Officer Agreement and Release Form (one page); Officer position : Area Director. Please indicate the Area and Division that you would like to serve, remember to sign.